Travel Medical Insurance Built Just for You
- COVID-19 Medical expenses
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Trip Cancellation and Interuption
- Hospital Benefit and Emergency Medical Expenses
- “Avoid non-essential travel” and “Avoid all travel” coverage
We’ve got your back 24/7.
So you don’t have to worry about the what-ifs.
battleface covers destinations worldwide including those deemed “avoid non-essential travel” and “avoid all travel” by the Government of Canada Travel Advisories.
For COVID-19, battleface provides medical expenses and trip cancellation cover for travellers up to a maximum age of 75.
Benefits for baggage loss or delay, including coverage for personal effects.
Every plan includes 24/7 Emergency Travel and Medical Assistance services. We keep care standards high and wait time for claims low.
We offer a 10% discount as standard when you buy a policy covering more than one traveller.
battleface Winter Sports cover, when selected, covers you for cold-weather activities during your trip, such as skiing and snowboarding.
Expand to see more benefits
- Baggage Loss or Delay
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Money and Passport Loss
- Personal Accident
- Personal Liability
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Trip Cancellation and Curtailment
- War and Terrorism
- Winter Sports Optional
- Business Extension Cover Optional
- Business Equipment Optional
- Business Equipment Hire Optional
- Business Money Optional
- Replacement Employee Optional
What do you consider to be a Pre-existing Medical Condition, and am I covered?
A Pre-existing medical condition is any Medical Condition that, within the last 12 months, required any:
- surgery, inpatient or outpatient treatment, referrals or investigations of any sort. This includes being on any waiting list, taking any prescription medication, tablets or required medical treatment (this will not apply to common colds, flu or contraceptive medication);
- medical advice or treatment for any respiratory condition relating to the lungs or breathing;
- medical advice or treatment for any heart, stroke, or diabetic condition.
If you, or someone you are traveling with, has a Pre-Existing Medical Condition, you can still buy a policy from us but there is no cover for any claim arising directly or indirectly from that condition.
Follow the wave, get the story, discover something new.
battleface blog aims to inspire, inform and prepare readers for their next travel adventure.